Investment limits have been lowered 1st October 2018 by revised The Citizenship Act of Turkey. This program allows foreign people to acquire Turkish Citizenship by investment. Main aim of this program is to boost Turkish economy with cash flow. Basically, there are six different types of investment options available at the moment:
- Minimum 500.000 $ cash deposit in a Turkish Bank. Invested amount must be kept at least three years.
- Minimum 250.000 $ real estate investment. Invested property must not be sold within the next three years.
- Minimum 500.000 $ government bond investment. Invested bonds must not be sold within the next three years.
- Provide employment for at least 50 people.
- Minimum 500.000 $ real estate investment fund or venture capital investment fund share. Invested shares must not be sold within the next three years.
- Minimum 500.000 $ fixed capital investment.
Most of above investments must be attested by the relevant ministries.