26.04.2021; translated version.
With the increasing contagiousness of the Covid-19 virus after the mutated new variants of the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic, new measures had to be taken in order to manage the risk posed by the coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic in terms of public health and public order and to control the rate of spread of the disease, and the decisions taken at the Presidential Cabinet meeting on April 13, 2021, As of Wednesday, April 14, 2021, a two-week partial closure process has been entered into.
At the current stage, it is observed that the rate of increase of the epidemic first slowed down, then stopped, and it has entered a downward trend in the last days after the partial closure measures, the basic procedures and principles of which are determined by our Circular No. 6638 dated 14.04.2021.
In this context, in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet that convened under the chairmanship of our President on 26.04.2021; New measures will be added to the currently implemented partial closure measures and a full closure period will be initiated. It is considered that the following measures should be taken to cover the entire country during the full closing period, which will continue from 19:00 on Thursday, April 29, 2021, until 05:00 on Monday, May 17, 2021.
In addition to the measures specified in our Circular dated 14.04.2021 and numbered 6638 during the full closure period;
- A full-time curfew will be applied, starting at 19:00 on Thursday, April 29, 2021, and ending at 05:00 on Monday, May 17, 2021, regardless of weekdays and weekends.
- On the days when the curfew will be applied, the places and persons specified in the Annex will be exempted from the restriction in order to ensure the continuity of production, manufacturing, supply, and logistics chains and the continuity of health, agriculture and forestry activities.
- Exemptions for the curfew are limited by the reason for exemption and, accordingly, the time and route, as clearly stated in our circular dated 14.12.2020 and numbered 20799, otherwise, it will be considered as abuse of exemptions and will be subject to administrative/judicial sanctions.
- On the days when the curfew is restricted, grocery stores, markets, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits, and desserts can operate between 10.00-17.00, provided that our citizens are limited to meeting their mandatory needs and do not drive a vehicle (except for disabled citizens) will be able to visit butchers, dried nuts and fruits shops and confectioners.
- Between the same hours, grocery stores, markets, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits, desserts, and online ordering companies will be able to make sales to home/address.
- The above-mentioned application will be valid for chains and supermarkets six days a week, chain markets will remain closed on Sundays.
- On days when there is a curfew, eating and drinking places (places such as restaurants, restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries) will only be able to operate as take-away services.
- Eating and drinking places and online food ordering companies will be able to deliver packages on a 24-hour basis until Thursday, May 13, 2021, the end of the month of Ramadan. Eating and drinking places and online food ordering companies will be able to deliver takeaway until 01:00 after the end of Ramadan.
- In the period of complete closure, the bakery where bread production is made and/or bakery products licensed businesses and only the dealers of these workplaces will be open (Only bread and bakery products can be sold in these workplaces). Our citizens will be able to go to and from the bakery within walking distance of their residences, provided that they are limited to meeting their bread and bakery product needs and do not drive a vehicle (except for disabled citizens).
- Bread distribution vehicles belonging to bakery and bakery licensed businesses can only serve bread to markets and grocery stores, and no sales will be made on the streets.
- During the curfew, all commercial enterprises, workplaces, and/or offices will be closed except for the places where the above-mentioned basic food, medicine, and cleaning products are sold and the workplaces within the scope of the exemption in order not to disrupt the production, manufacturing, supply and logistics chains, except for remote work. Face-to-face service will not be provided.
- Having a reservation in accommodation facilities during the period when the curfew will be applied will not exempt our citizens from the restriction of curfews and/or travel between cities, and during this period, accommodation facilities will only be able to serve people who have a travel permit depending on compulsory circumstances.
- The exemption for the curfew restrictions for foreigners only covers foreigners who are in our country temporarily / for a short time within the scope of touristic activities; Foreigners who are in our country outside the scope of touristic activities, including residence permit holders, persons under temporary protection status or international protection applicants and status holders, are subject to curfew restrictions.
- Full closure process of our citizens who are or serious illness in older age groups in a position to meet their own needs 112, 155 and 156 number of basic needs that are reported through LOYALTY Social Support Groups will be covered, on this issue, the staff assigned to the terms to be addressed as soon as possible the needs of both the necessary measures Governors and It will be taken by the district governors.
Restriction of Travel Between Cities
Intercity travels of our citizens will not be allowed from 19.00 on Thursday, April 29, 2021, until 05.00 on Monday, May 17, 2021, except in compulsory cases.
Exceptions to Travel Restrictions between Cities
- Public officials (inspector, auditor, etc.) who are assigned by the relevant Ministry or public institution or organization within the scope of the performance of a mandatory public duty will be exempted from this provision provided that they submit their identity card together with their identity card.
- The applications to be made by any deceased relative to attend the funeral of himself or his spouse, deceased first-degree relative or brother or to accompany the funeral transfer process through the e-APPLICATION or ALO 199 systems of the Ministry of Internal Affairs at the e-Devlet gateway (up to 9 relatives) The necessary travel permit will be issued to the relatives of the deceased automatically by the system without wasting any time.
Citizens who will apply within the scope of the funeral transfer and burial procedures will not be required to submit any documents, and the necessary inquiry will be made automatically before issuing the travel permit through the integration provided with the Ministry of Health.
Conditions to Be Considered Mandatory
- Those who want to be discharged from the hospital where they are treated and return to their original residence, who are referred with a doctor's report and/or have a doctor's appointment/control previously taken,
- Accompanying himself or his spouse's first-degree relative or sibling who are being treated at the hospital ( maximum 2 people ),
- Those who have come to the city they are in in the last 5 days but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their place of residence (those who submit their travel ticket, vehicle license plate, other documents showing their travel, information, and information),
- Those who will take the central exams announced by ÖSYM,
- Who wants to return to their settlements by completing military service,
- Private or public invitations to the daily contract,
- Released from penal execution institutions,
It will be accepted that the persons have a mandatory state.
- Our citizens, in the presence of the above-mentioned compulsory situations, provided that they document this situation; They will be able to travel on e-government, provided that they obtain permission from the Travel Permit Boards established within the Governorate / District Governorship over the E-APPLICATION and ALO 199 systems of the Ministry of Interior. Persons given a Travel Permit will be exempt from the curfew during their travel period.
- Considering the increase in travel permit requests during the full closure process, all kinds of measures will be taken to ensure that travel permit requests can be quickly evaluated and resolved, especially the assignment of sufficient staff by our Governors and District Governors.
- Before ticketing for people who will travel by public transportation such as plane, train, ship, or bus within the specified period, it will be checked whether they have a travel permit or if they have a valid travel permit, ticketing will be done.
- HES code query will certainly be made before the passengers are admitted to the vehicles on public transportation vehicles such as planes, trains, ships, or buses, and if there is no objectionable situation such as diagnosed / contact, they will be taken to the vehicle.
- Public transportation vehicles operating between cities (excluding aircraft); will be able to accept passengers at the rate of 50% of the passenger-carrying capacity specified in the vehicle license and the seating of the passengers in the vehicle will be such that the passengers cannot contact each other ( 1 full 1 empty ).
- Health in the process of full closure, security, except for mission-critical areas such as emergency calls will be deducted to the minimum staffing levels required for the maintenance of services in public institutions and organizations (minimum staff level to the extent that they exceed 50% of the total staff), the remote or rotating work will be passed.
In this period
- Due to the fact that they do not have any special exemption, public personnel subject to remote and rotational work will not leave their residences except for the principles that other citizens are subject to.
- For the public personnel who will work in the service buildings/places of public institutions and organizations, a duty document will be issued by the authorized manager and will be subject to exemption limited to the route between the place of residence and the workplace within the period of duty.
- The necessary measures will be taken simultaneously by the governorships under the coordination of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in order to act in accordance with the conditions of combating the epidemic in seasonal agricultural workers, livestock, and beekeeping activities where mobility between provinces is mandatory, in this context, measures to be taken in the areas where seasonal agricultural workers will stay with the inter-provincial mobility and Until a new Circular is published by our Ministry on inter-provincial livestock and beekeeping activities, we will act in accordance with the principles determined in our Circular No. 6202 dated 03.04.2020.
- In order to ensure that the full-time curfew measures are also implemented in residential sites, the site management will be given responsibility, and people (especially children and young people) who leave the site without permission will be warned about returning to their residences.
- The feeding of stray animal for the duration of curfew will be given special attention, in this context, the Governor / by Kaymakamlar local governments, was required coordination facility with related public institutions and organizations to take necessary measures for feeding stray animals for this purpose, especially in animal shelters, including parks, gardens It
will be ensured that food, feed, food, and water are regularly released to the natural habitats of street animals such as forests.
Increasing the Effectiveness of Audit Activities
- In the period of full closure, law enforcement officers will be ensured to participate in inspection activities in full capacity, and comprehensive, broad participation, effective and continuous audit activities will be planned and implemented by law enforcement agencies, especially the restrictions on curfews and intercity travel.
- During curfew restrictions;
- Issuing false documents showing that they work in workplaces with exemptions,
- Making fake appointments from private health institutions,
- Use of bakery, market, grocery store, butcher, greengrocer, dried fruit shop, or dessert shop beyond the intended purpose (such as going to the market as a family),
- Considering that exemptions are increasingly abused in cases such as the misuse of the Farmer Registration Document (ÇKS), all kinds of measures will be taken by law enforcement officers in order to prevent these abuses and the control of these issues will be especially ensured during audits.
- In order to increase the effectiveness of the restriction on travel between cities, checkpoints will be established at all entrances and exits of cities (provided that inter-provincial coordination is ensured), and a sufficient number of law enforcement personnel (from traffic and public order units) to be assigned at the checkpoints by means of public transport or private vehicles. will be checked whether it is or not, and people who do not have a valid excuse/exemption will not be allowed to travel between cities.
- During the full closure period, during which a full-time curfew will be applied, a sufficient number of law enforcement personnel will be assigned to carry out the necessary controls around the workplaces such as bakeries, markets, grocery stores, butchers, greengrocers, dried fruits, and desserts that will be kept open only to meet the basic needs of our citizens; In the patrol and inspection activities to be carried out, it will be checked whether these workplaces comply with the rules and whether our citizens comply with the rule of not driving to these workplaces and going to the closest place to their residence.
Annex: List of Places and People Exempt From Curfew
On the days when the curfew restrictions will be applied, provided that it is within the scope of the exemption and limited to the exemption reason/route;
- Members of the Turkish Grand National Assembly and its employees,
- Those assigned to ensure public order and security (including private security personnel),
- Public institutions and organizations and enterprises (airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, PTT, etc.) required for the maintenance of compulsory public services, employees, and religious officials in places of worship, Emergency Call Centers, Loyalty Social Support Units, Provincial / District Epidemic Control Centers, Migration Management, Red Crescent, AFAD and those working in the scope of the disaster and those who are voluntarily assigned, grandfathers and officers of cemevis,
- Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics, and animal hospitals and those working there, physicians and veterinarians,
- Those who have mandatory health appointments (including blood and plasma donations to be made to the Red Crescent),
- Medication, medical device, medical masks, and disinfectant production, transportation and sale of the business carrying out activities related places with their workers,
- Construction activities with production and manufacturing facilities and employees in these places,
- Production of vegetable and animal products, irrigation, processing, spraying, harvesting, the marketing and shipping workers,
- Agricultural pesticides, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, and so on. workplaces where products are sold and those who work there,
- Firms engaged in domestic and international transportation (including export/import/transit passages) and their employees,
- In the transportation or logistics of products and/or materials (including cargo), domestic and international transportation, storage, and related officers within the scope of activities,
- Hotels and accommodation with their workers,
- Which will feed street animals, animal shelters/farms/care centers staff/volunteer employees, and 7486 Circular No. our created animal Nutrition Group members,
- To be limited to the front of the residence Those who go out to meet the compulsory needs of their pets,
- Newspaper, magazines, radio, television and internet media organizations, media monitoring centers, newspaper printing presses, employees and newspaper distributors in these places,
- Fuel stations, tire repairers and employees,
- Vegetable/fruit and water products wholesale markets, employees,
- Bakery, where bread production is made and/or bakery products, licensed workplaces, those who work in the distribution of the bread produced,
- Those who are assigned to burials (religious officials, hospital and municipality officials, etc.) attendees,
- Large facilities and enterprises operating strategically in the natural gas, electricity, and petroleum sector (such as refinery and petrochemical plants and thermal and natural gas cycle plants) and those working in these areas,
- Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications, etc. Those in charge of maintaining the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted and repairing their malfunctions and technical service employees provided that the document that they are on duty to provide service,
- Cargo, water, newspaper, and kitchen tube distribution companies and their employees,
- Public transportation, cleaning of local administrations personnel who will work to carry out solid waste, water and sewage, anti-snow, spraying, fire brigade, and cemetery services,
- Drivers and attendants of urban public transportation vehicles (Metrobus, metro, bus, minibus, taxi, etc.),
- Dormitory, hostel, construction site, etc. the provision of basic needs that are required of those staying in public places officials who are,
- Occupational health and ensure the safety of the workplace with the safety of the order must be available in the workplace workers (work doctors, security guards, wardens, etc.),
- Autism, severe mental retardation, Those with "Special Needs" such as Down's syndrome and their parents/guardian or accompanying persons,
- They will establish personal contact with their children within the framework of the court decision (provided that they submit the court decision),
- National athletes who will participate in domestic and international competitions and camps and athletes, managers, and other officials in professional sports competitions that can be played without spectators,
- Banks, especially the IT centers and employees of institutions, organizations, and enterprises with a widespread service network throughout the country (minimum number the make recording),
- Those who certify participate in the centralized exams have been declared by the ÖSYM (these people wife on the sides, sister, mother or a companion from the father) with examiners,
- City/County Public Health Councils permitted, listening on the edge of inter-city highways eating and drinking places in the facilities and employees in these facilities,
- Compulsory lawyer/attorney, trial, expressed as judicial functions lawyers with the limited manner with the execution of,
- Litigation and enforcement proceedings to be made related to forced labor and the party should go to court for actions or attorneys (lawyers) and about to go into the auction hall,
- Vehicle inspection stations and around personnel and vehicle inspection appointment with vehicle owners,
- Ministry of Education EBA HIGH SCHOOL TV VeriLoan and EBA professional affiliated to the Ministry to be published on the platform and technical secondary schools/institutions in the work ongoing remote training video capture, or which carries out the editing and assembly activities the staff that coordinates the works in question,
- Providing a document stating that they are in charge of the professional site managers and the apartment/site management, and the cleaning, heating, etc. officers who carry out their work,
- Owners and employees of workplaces selling pets in order to provide daily care and feeding of the animals in the workplace provided that it is limited to the route between the residence and the workplace,
- Only the care and feeding of the racehorses and the preparation for the races and the race with the residence the training area between the horse with the condition of being limited to routes owners, trainers, grooms, and other employees,
- Only spraying activities stay on routes which are compulsory for and in this case the workplace with record documenting the company which agents against insects and other pests that officials,
- Depending on the reason for exemption and limited to their departure/arrival from their residences, freelance accountants, certified public accountants, and their employees will serve with a limited number of branches and personnel to be determined by the bank management between
- 10.00-16.00. bank branches and employees,
- Notaries on duty and those who work there.
Original Credit Source: Ministry of Interior
- Unedited version: https://icisleri.gov.tr/81-il-valiligine-tam-kapanma-tedbirleri-genelgesi-gonderildi
- A Google translated version, full-page screenshot https://d.pr/i/Rt4bq7