14.04.2021, translated version
A Partial Closure Circular was sent to 81 Provincial Governorships by our Ministry. In the circular, in addition to the basic principles of the process of combating the epidemic, cleaning, mask and distance rules, as well as rules and measures to be followed for all areas of life; The recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Committee, our President, Mr. It was stated that it was determined and implemented in line with the instructions of Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Circular mutates Covidien-19 virus to increase the spread of disease throughout the world, day cases, especially due to the UK variant of Turkey, a rapid increase in ICU and intubated patient numbers were expressed there.
In the Circular, on 13.04.2021, our President, Mr. It was stated that in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet chaired by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, it was taken for a two-week partial closure to cover the country as of 19.00 on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, and the measures were taken were listed as follows:
On the days of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) between 19.00-05.00, on the weekends starting at 19.00 on Fridays, covering the entire Saturday and Sunday and ending at 05.00 on Mondays curfew will be applied.
The places and persons specified in the Annex, in order to ensure the continuity of the production, manufacturing, supply and logistics chains, and the continuity of health, agriculture, and forestry activities, will be exempted from the restriction.
- Exemptions for curfews are limited to the reason for exemption and, accordingly, time and route, as clearly stated in our circular previously sent to our provinces, otherwise, they will be considered as abuse of exemptions and subject to administrative/judicial sanctions.
- Foreigners who are in our country only temporarily / for a short time within the scope of touristic activities will be exempted from the curfew. Foreigners who are in our country outside the scope of touristic activities, including residence permit holders, persons under temporary protection status, or international protection applicants and status holders, will be subject to curfew restrictions.
On Saturdays and Sundays when there is a curfew, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers, and dried nuts will be able to operate between 10.00-17.00. Except for those aged 65 and over and under the age of 18, they will be able to go to the closest market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher, and dried fruit shops to their residences, provided that they are limited to meeting their mandatory needs and not to drive (except for our disabled citizens).
Between the same hours, grocery stores, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruit shops and online ordering companies will be able to sell to home/address.
On Saturdays and Sundays when there is a curfew, the bakery and/or bakery licensed workplaces and only bread-selling dealers of these workplaces will be open. (Only bread and bakery products can be sold in these workplaces.).
Except for those aged 65 and over and under the age of 18, they will be able to go to and from the bakery within walking distance of their residences, provided that their bread and bakery product needs are met and they do not drive a vehicle (excluding our disabled citizens).
- During the month of Ramadan, pita and bread production, including special order production in bakeries, will be ended 1 hour before iftar in order to prevent the risk of pita queues and density that may occur during and just before iftar time, and only sales will be made until iftar time. Production, sales, and other preparations will continue in bakeries after iftar.
- Bread distribution vehicles belonging to bakery and bakery products licensed businesses can only serve bread to markets and grocery stores, and no sales will be made on the streets with bread distribution vehicles.
In order to comply with the curfews, the working hours of all workplaces (except those with an exception) will be determined between 07.00-18.00 on weekdays.
Chain Markets Will Open at 10:00
On weekdays; Citizens aged 65 and over will be able to go out between 10.00-14.00, and young people and children under the age of 18 between 14.00-18.00 and will not go out outside these hours.
Regardless of weekdays/weekends, our citizens aged 65 and over, young people, and children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to use public transportation vehicles (metro, metro bus, bus, minibus, minibus, etc.).
Our youth under the age of 18 who receive education at the class levels and support and training courses/reinforcement courses, which are decided to continue face-to-face education by the Ministry of National Education, will be able to benefit from public transportation provided that they document their condition.
Intercity travels of our citizens, except for public transportation, will not be allowed during the period and days (weekdays and weekends) in which the curfew is applied, except for compulsory situations.
Intercity travels of people who do not have any mandatory conditions will only be possible by using public transportation vehicles (plane, bus, train, ship, etc.). The officials of the public transportation vehicles that document their job-related provinces and the ticket, reservation code, etc. that they will travel intercity. Persons who submit with it will be exempt from the curfew.
Conditions to be Considered as Compulsory Conditions
- Those who want to be discharged from the hospital where they are treated and return to their original residence, who are referred with a doctor report and/or have a previous doctor's appointment/control
- To attend the funeral of himself or his spouse, deceased first-degree relative or sibling, or to accompany the funeral transfer (maximum 8 persons),
- Those who have come to the city they are in in the last 5 days but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their place of residence (those who submit their travel ticket, vehicle license plate, other documents showing their travel, information, and information)
- Those who will attend the exams announced by ÖSYM and other central exams and their attendants,
- Who wants to return to their settlements by completing military service,
- Private or public invitations to the daily contract,
- Released from penal execution institutions,
In the presence of these specified situations, they will be able to travel by public transportation vehicles or by private vehicles, provided that they obtain permission from the Travel Permit Boards, through the E-APPLICATION and ALO 199 systems of the Ministry of Interior, or through direct application to the Governorship / District Governorates.
Checkpoints will be established at all entrances and exits of cities (provided that inter-provincial coordination is ensured) in order to increase the effectiveness of the intercity travel restriction on the period and days in which the curfew is applied. It will definitely be examined whether those traveling by private vehicles are within the scope of the exemption and those who do not have a valid excuse/exemption will not be allowed to travel between cities.
Until 24:00 on Sunday, May 16, 2021, eating and drinking places (places such as restaurants, restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries, dessert shops) will not accept customers at the table in the interior or exterior areas of the workplaces.
During this period, eating and drinking places operate as take-away and take-away services on weekdays between 07.00 and 19.00, only take-away service from 19.00 to sahur, and only take away from 10.00 am to sahur on Saturdays and Sundays. able to show.
Likewise, online food ordering companies will be able to make sales to homes/addresses on weekdays and weekends from 10:00 to sahur time.
The activities of the workplaces mentioned below will be temporarily suspended until Monday, May 17, 2021.
- Astro pitch, swimming pool, gym, beauty center/salons, Turkish bath and saunas, amusement parks and theme parks,
- Places such as a coffee house, coffee house, cafe, association club, tea garden,
- Places such as internet cafe/lounge, electronic game places, billiard room.
Tea shops will be able to continue their activities provided that they remove their tables, chairs/stools, and only serve tradesmen.
Until May 17, 2021, non-governmental organizations, professional organizations in the form of public institutions, and their higher organizations, unions, and cooperatives will not be allowed to participate in all kinds of activities with broad participation, including the general assembly.
Although the marriage process continues, weddings in the form of wedding and wedding ceremonies can be held as of May 17, 2021. Engagement, henna, ceremonies, ceremonies, weddings will not be allowed in any way until this time.
In urban public transportation vehicles;
- The seating capacity will be limited to 50%,
- Standing passengers will not be allowed in urban public transportation vehicles where physical distance rules cannot be applied in terms of interior volumes, such as minibusses/midibuses and buses without any dilution and lift in seat capacity,
- Apart from these, in public transportation vehicles such as rail system vehicles (metro, tram, etc.), metro buses and buses with diluted / lifted seat capacities; It will be determined by the provincial / district public hygiene boards at what rate/number of standing passengers can be admitted, without violating the physical distance rules.
In rail system vehicles (subway, tram, etc.), metro buses and buses with diluted/lifted seat capacities, the plate/signboard indicating the number of passengers that can be taken standing will be hung in a way that everyone can see and the places where standing passengers can stand will be determined by physically marking them.
No visitors will be accepted in social protection/care centers such as nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, children's homes until May 17, 2021.
Food and beverage places in all accommodation facilities (hotel, motel, aparthotel, hostel, etc.), including touristic facilities, will be able to serve only to guests with accommodation and provided that a maximum of 2 people are served at the same table.
Mass Iftar Organizations Will Not Be Held in the Accommodation Facilities.
In line with the circulars previously sent to the provinces, the inspections of the accommodation facilities will be continued effectively, and all kinds of abuse, especially fake reservations, will be prevented.
Discounts applied by various workplaces due to opening or specific to certain days or hours may cause density. For this reason, discounts will be applied for long periods of at least one week in order to avoid the intensity instead of general discounts due to opening or specific days or hours.
Flexible working methods such as remote and/or rotational working will be used at the maximum level in public institutions and organizations in line with the Presidency's Circular No. 2021/8. Personnel under administrative leave (pregnant employees, those using milk leave, female employees with children aged 10 and under, disabled employees, employees over 60, those with chronic illnesses) will be provided convenience and the start and end hours of working hours in the public will be 10.00-16.00.
Private sector companies with suitable working conditions, conditions, and opportunities will also be encouraged to adopt flexible working methods.
With the circular previously sent to the provinces, the obligation to submit the negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result made in the last 72 hours from all land, sea, and air border gates until April 15, 2021, will continue until May 31, 2021.
The work and transactions regarding the quarantine conditions to be applied to those who cannot submit a negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result will be carried out according to our previously published circulars.
In line with the above-mentioned principles, the decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be taken urgently in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Hygiene Law. There will be no disruption in the application and no grievances will be caused.
ANNEX: List of Places and People Exempt from Curfew
On the days when the curfew restrictions will be applied, provided that it is within the scope of the exemption and limited to the exemption reason/route;
- Members of Parliament and employees,
- Those responsible for ensuring public order and security (including private security officers),
- Public institutions and organizations and enterprises (airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, PTT, etc.) necessary for the maintenance of compulsory public services, employees, and religious officials in places of worship,
- Those who work in Emergency Call Centers, Vefa Social Support Units, Provincial / District Epidemic Control Centers, Migration Management, Red Crescent, AFAD and disaster-related activities and volunteers,
- Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics, and animal hospitals, and those working there, physicians and veterinarians,
- Those who have a mandatory health appointment (including blood and plasma donations to be made to the Red Crescent),
- Workplaces carrying out activities related to the production, transportation, and sales of medicines, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants, and those working there,
- Production and manufacturing facilities and construction activities and those working at these locations,
- Individuals working in the production, irrigation, processing, spraying, harvesting, marketing, and transportation of herbal and animal products,
- Companies engaged in domestic and international transportation (including export/import/transit passes) and logistics and their employees,
- Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and/or materials (including cargo), domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
- Hotels and accommodation and those working there,
- Animal shelters, animal farms and animal care centers, the staff and volunteer employees of these places, the members of the Animal Feeding Group established by our Circular No. 7486 dated 30.04.2020, and those who will feed street animals,
- Those who go out to meet the compulsory needs of their pets provided that it is limited to the front of their residence,
- Newspaper, magazines, radio and television establishments, newspaper printing presses, employees and newspaper distributors in these places,
- Fuel stations, tire repairers and their employees,
- Vegetable/fruit and seafood wholesale markets and those working there,
- Bakery and/or bakery licensed workplaces where bread is produced, vehicles assigned in the distribution of the bread produced and those working there,
- Those who are in charge of funeral burials (religious officials, hospital and municipality officials, etc.)
- Large facilities and enterprises strategically operating in the natural gas, electricity, and petroleum sectors (such as refinery and petrochemical plants and thermal and natural gas cycle plants) and those working in these areas,
- Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications, etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted and fixing their failures and technical service employees provided that the document that they are on duty to provide service,
- Cargo, water, newspaper, and kitchen tube distribution companies and their employees,
- Personnel of local administrations who will work to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewage, anti-snow, disinfection, fire brigade, and cemetery services,
- Drivers and officers of urban public transportation vehicles (Metrobus, metro, bus, minibus, taxi, etc.)
- Dormitory, hostel, construction site, etc. Those in charge of meeting the basic needs of those staying in public places,
- Employees (workplace doctor, security guard, guard, etc.) who are required to be present at workplaces in order to ensure occupational health and safety and safety of workplaces,
- Those with "Special Needs" such as autism, severe mental retardation, Down syndrome, and their parents/guardians or companions,
- They will establish personal contact with their children within the framework of the court decision (provided that they submit the court decision),
- National athletes who will participate in domestic and international competitions and camps and professional sports competitions that can be played without an audience, athletes, managers, and other officials,
- Large constructions, whose employees are accommodated on the construction site and those who work here, are allowed to stay in the construction site (within the scope of this article, if the construction and accommodation are in the same construction site, employees from another place are not allowed to come and those who stay on the site are not allowed to go to another place. .),
- Information processing centers and employees of institutions, organizations, and businesses that have a widespread service network throughout the country, especially banks (provided that they are in minimum number),
- Those who document that they will participate in other central exams announced by ÖSYM (spouse, sibling, mother or father accompanied by these persons) and exam attendants,
- Eating and drinking places and employees in the listening facilities located by the intercity highways, permitted by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards,
- Lawyers provided that they are limited to the performance of judicial duties such as compulsory attorney/attorney, hearing, expression,
- Vehicle inspection stations and personnel working there, and vehicle owners with vehicle inspection appointments,
- Motor vehicle driving courses, aviation, and maritime courses, special transportation services vocational training and development courses, and driving training exams, which are mandatory to be organized on weekends for trainees attending construction machinery driver training courses, and commission officers, master trainers, and other theoretical and practical exams. the trainees who will take these exams,
- Personnel who carry out distance education video shooting, editing, and montage activities or coordinate these activities in vocational and technical secondary education schools/institutions affiliated to the Ministry to be broadcast on the Ministry of National Education EBA LİSE TV MTAL and EBA platform,
- Students/teachers/employees of educational institutions deemed appropriate by the Ministry of National Education to provide formal education, limited to the route and relevant hours, provided that they document their status with the institution address to be given by the educational institutions and the document containing the study/course program,
- Providing the document stating that they are in charge issued by the apartment/site management and is limited to the route of departure and arrival to the apartment or sites where they are in charge, the cleaning, heating, etc. of the apartments and sites. officers who carry out their work,
- Owners and employees of workplaces selling pets, limited to the route between residence and workplace, in order to provide daily care and feeding of animals in the workplace,
- Horse owners, trainers, grooms, and other employees, provided that only the care and feeding of the racing horses and their preparation for the races are limited to the route between the residence and the race or training area,
- Those who work in companies that spray their workplaces against pests and other harmful insects, provided that they only stay on the routes that are mandatory for spraying activities and document this situation,
- Provided that the institution's address is documented with a document containing the study/course program, the private security training institutions continuing their education in line with the previous training plans and the application areas and private polygons used by these institutions, the managers, expert trainers and other personnel working in these institutions and the trainees receiving training.
Original Credit Source: Ministry of Interior
- Unedited version: https://icisleri.gov.tr/81-il-valiligine-kismi-kapanma-genelgesi-gonderildi
- A Google translated version, full-page screenshot https://d.pr/i/6K0eUB