This section explores the C series of restriction codes in Turkey's immigration system, which primarily deal with compliance issues related to visas, work permits, and public safety.
Breakdown of C Restriction Codes
- C-101: Visa, visa exemption, residence, work permit violation with a 3-month entry ban. Applied to foreigners who violate rules related to visas or residence permits.
- C-102: Similar to C-101, but with a 6-month ban from entry for violations of visa or residence permit rules.
- C-103: Visa, visa exemption, residence, work permit violation with a 1-year entry ban. Used for more severe or repeated violations of visa or residency regulations.
- C-104: This code implies a 2-year entry ban for significant violations of visa, visa exemption, residence, or work permit rules.
- C-105: The most severe form for visa or permit violations, imposing a 5-year entry ban.
- C-113: Illegal entrants. Applied to foreigners who enter Turkey without proper authorization or through illegal means.
- C-114: Foreigners against whom judicial proceedings have been taken. This code is used when legal actions are initiated against a foreigner in Turkey.
- C-115: Foreigners released from prison. Applied to those who have served prison time in Turkey and face a re-entry ban.
- C-116: Foreigners endangering public morality and public health. This code is used for individuals involved in activities considered harmful to public order or health.
- C-117: Illegal employees. Imposed on foreigners working in Turkey without proper authorization.
- C-118: Residence permit revoked. Used when a foreigner’s residence permit is canceled due to misuse or violation of terms.
- C-119: Non-payment of fines by illegal employees. This code is processed for foreigners who fail to pay administrative fines related to unauthorized work.
- C-120: Non-payment of a fine resulting from a visa or residence violation. Imposed when fines for visa/residence violations are unpaid.
- C-135: Foreigners and violators of international protection law. Applied to those who violate laws regarding international protection.
- C-136: Those who do not pay travel expenses. Used for foreigners who cannot cover their deportation expenses.
- C-137: Foreigners invited to leave. This code is processed when foreigners are given a specific timeframe to voluntarily exit Turkey.
- C-138: Stubborn passenger. Applied to foreigners who are prohibited from entering Turkey but attempt to do so.
- C-141: Considered objectionable for international security. Imposed based on intelligence or security concerns.
- C-149: Considered objectionable for public safety. Similar to C-141 but focused on public safety concerns.
- C-150: Those who try to enter with fake documents. Imposed on foreigners who present fraudulent documents upon entry.
- C-151: Migrant smuggler/human trafficker. Applied to those involved in human trafficking or migrant smuggling.
- C-152: Foreigners who are precautionarily denied entry into the country. A preventive measure based on various factors.
- C-166: Not based on just cause/financial means. Imposed on those who cannot justify their entry or lack sufficient financial means.
- C-167: Blocking visa, residence, and work permit violators from entering the country for a period ranging between 1 month and 6 months.
For more on [specific restriction code, e.g., 'C Restriction Codes'] and Turkey's immigration laws, see our complete guide. Our detailed articles offer clarity on these crucial regulations. Read More.
Each C code represents specific scenarios and legal implications in the context of Turkey's immigration policies. Understanding these codes is crucial for foreigners to navigate the legal landscape and address any issues related to their stay or entry into Turkey.
Need Personalized Legal Assistance?
Navigating the complexities of immigration laws and restriction codes in Turkey can be challenging. If you're seeking professional advice tailored to your specific situation, it's crucial to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer. Our team of legal experts is here to provide you with comprehensive support and guidance.
Contact us today for:
- Expert advice on your unique immigration case
- Assistance with understanding and addressing specific restriction codes
- Guidance through the legal process for immigration, residency, or work permits
Don’t navigate this complex legal landscape alone. Let our professionals help you every step of the way.