The entire country has mobilized to assist the victims of the devastating earthquakes that struck southeast Turkey on Monday. Here's how we can help the displaced in disaster-affected areas.
Everyone who has been displaced as a result of the two major earthquakes in the region must evacuate their homes and make their way to other regions. This includes families, children, babies, and anyone else.
Fethiye residents who wish to help with the collection of urgently needed materials and food can do so at designated drop-off locations.
Those people need these:
- Formula for infants
- Legumes, dried (lentils, beans, chikpea, etc.)
- Pasta and macaroni
- Food that has been canned
- Tomato sauce
- Fruit Juice
- Rice crackers
- Diaper (any size)
- Paper-towel, or napkins
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Moist sanitary towelettes
- Gloves or mits
How to Deliver Supplies
- FETAV – Cumhuriyet Mah, Carsi Cad. No.75 Fethiye/Mugla
- FELIKYA – Tasyaka Mah,137 Sok. No.4/A Fethiye/Mugla
- FELIKYA – Gunlukbasi Mah. Adnan Menderes Blv. (Near Carrefour)
- FETHIYE – Fethiye Kapalı Spor Salonu, Near Tuesday Market
All Help, No Matter How Small, Is Greatly Appreciated.
If you do not live in the Fethiye area, please make a donation right away, and contact the chamber of commerce, or social groups in your region to find out where community donation stations are located.